Want to see photo guides in other locations?

This site is part of a larger network of photo guides. Click here to go up to the Global Site for Free Photo Guides.

Australian States That Are Publishing Photo Guides

Friday, August 29, 2008

New State Admin for QLD


I am very happy to announce that we have our first State Admin (besides myself) Garry. I have had the pleasure to photograph with Garry when I was holidaying up in the Gold Coast. He introduced me to a wonderful location called Fingal Head (I'm sure it won't be long before we have a guide for Fingal Hd).

Garry is an incredibly talented and enthusiastic Brisbane-based photographer. You can check out his work on Flickr. He's well connected in the QLD landscape scene and I have no doubt that he will be a fantastic photographic ambassador for the Banana Benders.

I know that Garry is working on his first guide, so watch this space... it won't be long before the QLD State site is up and running.

No comments: